2. Collecting Your Data
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following kinds of data from you:
- The personally identifiable data that you provide to us during our registration process, which includes your name, e-mail address, address and/or telephone number.
- The computer hardware and software data, which includes your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. The website will also collect your anonymous demographic information.
- The data about the nature of your use of the website, including details of your online visits, projects registered with us, the variety of analysis carried out by you and the resources that you accessed to do so.
- Any data that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- All data related to transactions carried out over this website.
3. Using Your Data
We collect and use the data provided by you to operate the website and deliver the services you have requested from us. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information that you request from us, relating to our products or services and inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates.
- To keep track of the web sites and pages you visit within our website to determine which of our services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content and advertising.
- To conduct surveys on your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered by us in the future.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, or goods and products.
- To carry out data and statistical analysis to aid research and development; both for improvement of technical and marketing aspects.
4. Disclosing Your Data
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. Further, we do not use or disclose any sensitive data without your explicit consent.
We will only disclose your data, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ADW Developments or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of ADW Developments; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ADW Developments, or the public.
Even if, we contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you, please be rest assured no unique personally identifiable data (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) will be transferred by us to the concerned third party.
We would also like to bring to your notice that all third parties, engaged by us to support our services and further assist statistical analysis are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data collected by us.
5. International data transfers
Unfortunately, the sending of data via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such data can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and hence sending such data is entirely at your own risk.
6. Security of your personal information
We secure all the data collected from you on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your data.
We may occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect our company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your data.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small administration fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
9. Third party websites
On occasion we shall include links to third parties in this website. Where such link is provided, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of the third-party web sites so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third-party website, outside our control.
Also note, we do not provide your details to any third parties, without your consent.
We use “cookies” to gather information about your computer in order to assist us in our continuous pursuance of personalising your online experience. A cookie is a file placed on your hard disk by a web page server that provides information regarding your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
By using cookies, you can avoid having to enter the data required each time you visit our website. Cookies help us tailor the site to your needs, by recalling your specific information on subsequent visits, which may in-turn simplify the process of recording your data, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.
We have no control over the cookies used by our advertisers and third parties.
11. Our details